Thursday, April 21, 2011

Game review


Lately when I get time, I’ve been indulging myself playing this new video game – the graphics are flawless. You can zoom down and zoom in and in and in and never see the joins – because there are none. The rendering is incredible. You can see every crumb of dirt, every fingerprint, every pockmark and wrinkle and imperfection.
The characters are incredibly realistic. There are infinite levels. Some fiendishly difficult problems that made me curse and nearly give up! There are more story lines than you could ever explore. 

Downsides? You only get one life. It’s in real time. Everyone dies. 



# something in a series of occasional 100 word flash

2 comments:

Sharazade said...

Reminds me of a t-shirt or a bumper sticker or something I saw once, for a gamer. Said something like "Reality's OK, but the graphics aren't that great."

Craig Sorensen said...

Excellent. I like it!