Thursday, March 24, 2011

Poetry and a a Magical review

What are you doing for April?


Fancy joining us for a poem a day? I imagine I'm going to produce an awful, awful lot of very, very dodgy poems, but it might be fun. Or something. I don't know, but I promised Shanna I'd do it. Who could resist her?

More here!

Also there's a lovely review of Dream Lover at Whipped Cream Erotic Romance Reviews. They had this to say about my story:

'Old-Fashioned Glamour by Nikki Magennis is a wonderfully magical take on the idea of ‘who says you can’t go home?’ Returning home after too many years away, Amy tries to move amongst the villagers in a nearly invisible haze of magic, until Scott sees right through her glamour. The faith that love endures powers this little short, bringing back together a love that was always meant to be.'
 Yay! 

3 comments:

Craig Sorensen said...

Double yay!

Congrats!

Anne Tourney said...

I had almost forgotten that it's almost National Poetry Month! I love your poems -- I hope you'll share them. Especially the dodgy ones :)

The short story sounds lovely, too!

Shanna Germain said...

Yah for poetry and good reviews! Can't wait to read all your poems -- dodgy ones too!