Thursday, January 20, 2011

Twit-twoo

I finally made it to Twitter!

Mostly I watch the stream of chatter slightly puzzled and bewildered. Seems you need to talk often for anyone to hear you. And I'm still not quite confident with my @s and my #s.

So mostly what I'm doing is quietly amusing myself by making notes about #littlesexydaydreams.

I think you might be able to find my tweet profile here. If you do tweets, go there and shout at me, will you?

(Also, am working on a couple more rubber flash and so on. Have sick baby at the mo and tax return, so obviously am lost in more joyous tasks than blogging. Will be back soon!).

2 comments:

Jo said...

sick baby+tax return = booo. Now I understand the Glenlivet!

Nikki Magennis said...

Oh, hell, Jo, the Glenlivet was something else altogether! It helped, tho!