Saturday, January 29, 2011

Some more art

Thanks to a lovely, resourceful condom-helper, here's Good 50 x 70 - 'An annual contest, confronting seven of the critical issues affecting today’s world.

Seven charities each provide a brief on a global issue. Anyone who wishes can enter one or more posters on any topic that inspires them. The best 30 ... are collected in a catalogue and exhibited around the world.'

One of the topics has been HIV/Aids, and there are some wonderful images of condoms in there.  I'm not sure whether it's okay to repost them, so please click here for one of my favourites. Just what I'd like for Valentine's Day, I think.



3 comments:

Jo said...

I think you're giving credit wrongly, sure I haven't heard of this one before! Relink to condom helper?

Nikki Magennis said...

Well, um, Vida sent me that wee heart by the Korean artist? And that was done for this contest in 2007. So - a slightly convoluted path, but rightly attributed, thanks!

Jo said...

Ohhhhhh, right! Totaly forgot about that.