Friday, August 13, 2010

dirty books iii

It’s a nice thick one, four hundred pages at least. Average length – around seven inches, cut. Stiff, but not hard-backed. I lick my lips. Can’t wait to get this baby back home and curl up with it. Lay it in my lap and stroke it. God, I might just have to sneak home early. Maybe I can – under my desk? Fuck. Fuck it, why not? Nobody can see. Ease it open. Lower my eyes like I’m really concentrating on Monday’s spreadsheet. Run my finger slowly down the page. Find the first paragraph. Read: ‘It’s a nice thick one … ’


Read more flash from me in Frenzy, ed Alison Tyler

3 comments:

Jeremy Edwards said...

Nice! I like the recursive touch at the end.

Nikki Magennis said...

Ooh, I like the word 'recursive'. Thanks, Jeremy!

Shanna Germain said...

Yummy, yummy, yummy!