Thursday, July 08, 2010

Facebox

I don't know why, when I don't have time to write, let alone blog, let alone update a second facebox, that I have done this. But I have. Perhaps it's the thought that I might be able to split into two different people and then I will have time to do all the things I wish and also be a good mother.

Anyway, here I am on Facebook, friend me if you're there too!

I'm also wishing that I could buy the audio version of Alison's Wonderland, which seems to only be available in the US at the moment. Bargain price for you statesiders, too. The preview (um, prelisten?) sounds wonderful.

Edited: Excuse my ineptitude. Maybe this link will work?

3 comments:

Jo said...

Nikki, that Facebook link just leads me to my own page, not yours. But I want to friend the Nikki with baby pictures as well as writer info!

Nikki Magennis said...

Oh buggeration, Jo, sorry. I have obviously done it totally wrong. But how to link it? Hm, let me see.

Danielle said...

facebook? really? hm..honestly..i dont trust that thing becaus eof all the scandals about it about stolen informatiuons and all...