Monday, September 07, 2009

All change

Today I'm waving goodbye (from a wee distance) to the lovely Shanna who's off back to the States. It's been such a joy to meet you, S, come back soon, and may you have many wonderful adventures back in the States!

Plus, as I get steadily bigger and the nesting gets steadily more frantic, I'm left with very little time and energy to blog, let alone write. So, I'll just give you all a little wave for the moment and declare myself off on maternity leave. Hm, yes, think of it like a 'happy ever after' post. ; )

Phew!

See yous all later!

11 comments:

Saskia Walker said...

Good luck, Sweetie! Let us know how you are.

Jeremy Edwards said...

Hugs, Mommy Nikki!!

Craig Sorensen said...

Have a lovely maternity leave!

Danielle said...

i cant hear your protocol about giving birth...hugs..we ll miss you..already..lots...

Shanna Germain said...

Miss you already, pretty lady! I can't believe I'm gonna miss the nesting and the baby Roo! Thanks for everything, everything, everything. You're amazing!

neve black said...

Have a wonderful time taking this precious time, mamma.

We'll see (hear, read) you soon.

Janine Ashbless said...

Oh good luck Nikki! Hope to read further happy posts from you in due course.
*hugs*

Madeline Moore said...

This is the big adventure, Nikki. Happy happy daze!

My word verification is nestl.
Hows about that? Even Blogger knows you're special.

Danielle said...

sigh*

i really miss your blogging:-/

i hope all is well with you the bf and the baby..:-)

Jo said...

Hi Nikki, it's so nice to think of you and Shanna hanging out. She clearly takes her couch surfing seriously!

Good luck with it all, hope you have a beautiful and smooth birth.

If you ever need a breastfeedingshouldertocryon give me a shout.

Jo x

Stroke King said...

you did shift to wordpress huh. i miss your blog,. so sad i cant access wordpress.com on my browser.