Friday, February 27, 2009

Mad March Hares


Coming up this month:



Bold, bright and Springy hi-jinks!



THE NEW RAKES will be featuring over at lovehoney as their erotic Book of the Month - I'm very excited! Excerpts and an interview are part of the fun - and there's a special treat for anyone who orders The Rakes during March. (Rocket 'n' roll, baby, that's all I'm saying ... )




Check in at Donna George Storey's Hotel Party. Over the next two weeks the register is filled with erotic writers who will be sharing hotel thoughts and little teaser-stories. Jeremy and Craig have already kicked things off, and I'll be posting a snippet as well as some photographs. I promise I'll turn down the sheets, too.



Alison Tyler's new collection of writer's notes is up for your viewing pleasure! And being added to all the time.


I will also be venturing out into the wilds to try and find more *shocking* tree-smut for your viewing pleasure.


I think March is going to be big yellow, and shiny. I can't wait!

That pic, by the way, is from The City. Some feral kid had drawn on the side of all the cars in the street, which was quite wrong, but I liked the line.

5 comments:

Jeremy Edwards said...

Congrats to you and the Rakes on the LoveHoney gig! Can't wait to see you show your stuff there—and I'm also very eager to see you between the sheets at Donna's!

Erobintica said...

don't forget to bring those serfs in kilts to Donna's
;-)

Erobintica said...

oh, and I just ordered The New Rakes on Amazon so I could get a button (per ATs offer - yes, I'm a button slut).

Craig Sorensen said...

Big congrats on Lovehoney!

So, will you be whisking us filthy sods to Scotland for your hotel adventure?

Robin, you'll love The New Rakes!

Nikki Magennis said...

Cheers Jeremy! Following in your illustrious footsteps! ; )

And Robin, thanks so much! I hope you enjoy it! I shall of course have my usual retinue of serfs. You're welcome to borrow a couple.

Thanks Craig! My hotel is in an unspecified location ... dreamland, I think ...