Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Es are good

Well, so I hear. Nothing stronger than builder's tea for me, thanks!

Anyway, The New Rakes is now available as an e-book. Various places seem to have it in cyberform, but this was the cheapest I found.

I do wish I had an amazing faux-ink-book-paper kindle-type thing. Without a proper e-reader, I find ebooks a hell of a pain to read, which is a real shame.

I'm just blurbling, aren't I? Many deadlines make Nikki a dull-eyed zombie. You shoulda seen my driving lesson this morning. Sheesh. Stay off the roads if you value your life and car, I would.

Join me tomorrow instead when I'll be wearing a proper frock or maybe something ridiculously and serving Very Intense Truffles as the final course of the lovely progressive dinner. I can't promise it won't be a bit burnt at the edges, but given enough whisky, nobody will notice, right?

x

3 comments:

Erobintica said...

Very Intense Truffles sounds like the perfect finish to this blog progressive dinner. I'll have to make sure I don't eat too many goodies today.

Craig Sorensen said...

I can't promise I won't be a bit burnt at the edges.

It's all good.

EllaRegina said...

If you came over here you'd be driving on the *right* side of the street! No worries! ;-)