Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Writing through the fog

... of the latest lurgy.

I find plotting a slithery beast at the best of times, and right now with the flu monster smothering my brain, I'm feeling even thicker than usual.

So the hero and heroine are currently jumping from one plot to another while I try to work out logistics, politics, motivations and you know, the meaning of life.

Time for a refreshing meditation break, I think. Here is the lovely Patrick, who will give you advice on elevating your pelvis. {And I'm not the one who called him zen totty, aright? ; ) }

2 comments:

Janine Ashbless said...

jeez ... if I was meditating anywhere near Patrick, I know what my monkey-mind would be thinking!

Nikki Magennis said...

Mmm. Do you think tight black shorts are really helpful for zazen? Maybe it's best to free oneself from the confines of clothing in order to -

no, I must stop, I'll just end up exposing myself as a seedy old bag with a thing for monkish men ...