Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Good luck, America

Yes, you can!



I've got my fingers crossed here. (But no, I'm not putting up a brighter photo. It's first thing in the morning and I look like a fat Salman Rushdie (all due respect.))

So much happening this week I don't know where to start!

Tomorrow, not only may there be a new era in world politics, but also, I'll be posting an excerpt from 'The New Rakes' to tie in with the lust bites post. And there will be fireworks too! Vive la revolution!

Soon after, I'll be launching a new series of mini-interviews: Writing that touches, in which I ask various fabulous erotically inclined writers some short, but deeply satisfying questions.

Writing that touches will be kicking off with the superlative Jeremy Edwards.

Join me on Friday to hear what the man in the fedora has to say about sex, joy and shuffleboard!



Nikki - tired, but optimistic x

6 comments:

Jeremy Edwards said...

Thank you and thank you and thank you, Nikki! I, for one, have been waiting for this day—the day that I hope today will be—for eight long years.

And I'm so honored and excited to be kicking off the Writing That Touches series! I will do my best to touch all visitors to their satisfaction (one at a time please, line forms to the left).

AND I'm really looking forward to New Rakes day tomorrow!!

AND it's an absolute joy to get another glimpse of your sweet face.

Nikki Magennis said...

: ) !!!

They call him James Ure said...

Thank-you for the support in our election. I voted for Barack Obama and have been a supporter of his since 2004.

He WILL be our next president and bring back respect. In addition to being able and willing to engage the world unlike George W. Butt-head Bush.

Nikki Magennis said...

Hi James - I think it's safe to say Obama has the support of most of the liberal west. (And quite possibly a lot of the rest, too.)

Exciting times! I don't spose there'll be a lot of sleeping tonight! Good luck!

Craig Sorensen said...

Thank you, Nikki!

There is a big ray of hope, and a lot of people are anxious to watch the returns, present company included.

I look forward to a juicy excerpt,and to Jeremy's interview.

I plan to stop by and harass the guest.

Nikki Magennis said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!! YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY!!!!!