Friday, August 22, 2008

Orange


My old boyfriend got abducted by the Hare Krishnas. Got his head shaved, his soul disinfected and a perma-grin pinned on his face. Spent all day banging a tambourine, chanting that spiritual scratch. Got bony.

But I missed his elephantine prick and his way with words. I broke into the temple late one night, crept through the dusty halls, found the bunk with his long, lanky body draped over it. Snuck my head under the covers, parted his holy, hairy legs and sucked until I heard him sing a new mantra: oh god, oh god, oh god, oh yes.



2 comments:

Janine Ashbless said...

Wow - I'm enjoying these! What are you planning for Indigo I wonder?

Nikki Magennis said...

Shhhhh! I'm on yellow and if I mix them up I'll end up with a muddy yucky sort of bleurghwn colour ...

But thanks! ; )