Thursday, July 03, 2008

# 1



Lately, I'm in limbo. After finishing The New Rakes, I've been drifting and considering what to do next. I'm not sure where I'm going, so I'm just sniffing the breeze.

While this blog is vaguely obscured, I'm going to work through some thoughts about writing in semi-secrecy. Links and pictures should still show up, so at a quick glance you can see all the shiny professional stuff that a writer is supposed to stick on their page. For example:

Yes, Sir got a lovely review at the ERWA.

'"Under his Hand, I Blossom" is a spiritual meeting of two souls. One demanding Dom and a sub of whom can do nothing but trust him. Blind anticipation meets with pleasure and pain and a moment of sheer bliss, but what will it be—submit completely or say goodbye. Well done, Nikki Magennis for this memorable, bum warming tale.'

Angelika Devlyn, ERWA

But underneath, if you care to highlight the posts, you should be able to see a bit more. Maybe thoughts, maybe a poem. Hopefully something worth looking for.

And this is all kite flying. Like I said, I don't know where I'm going yet. Or even how to begin!

Okay, here's a recent wee poem that seems appropriate:




bravery

is not always visible







No comments: