Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hurts so good I have to leave the country




Out later this year - Hurts So Good.

This includes 'The Sound of One Hand Clapping', which I think out of all the stories I've written is my favourite. It's a surreal, sort of stream of consciousness scene. I think it might be classed as 'erratica'.

Thanks to Alison Tyler for selecting it, and bearing with me while I made last minute changes. I think I was underwater when I wrote this. Maybe that's why I like it so much.

Now I'm away on holiday. Have a lovely midsummer, all. xx

2 comments:

Saskia Walker said...

I dropped by to see if you were home and noticed how the covers of HURTS SO GOOD and NEW RAKES look so good together. Yum!.

Nikki Magennis said...

Ooh, they do match, don't they?! I hadn't noticed before. Cheers Saskia, I am home, but lying low while I try to finish off a story.

That's a lie. While I try to *start* a story!