Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday



Just got my copies of 'Yes, Sir', edited by the lovely Rachel Kramer Bussel.

Included for your reading pleasure is my story 'Under his hand I blossom', and eighteen others by fabulous writers including Alison Tyler, Donna George Storey, Sommer Marsden, Chelsea Summers, Shanna Germain, Lisette Ashton, and Rachel herself.

Available here, and the book has its own blog here.


Meanwhile, here in Scotland it's wild, wild, stormy and wet. Horizontal rain, wind that's sweeping the schoolkids down the road, which is a river. The wind is boiling in the chimney. It's perfect weather for Rain research, and a good day to write in bed. Miles to go before I sleep, and many words to write. Off I go ...

2 comments:

Donna said...

Nikki--I just have to tell you I LOVE "Under His Hand, I Blossom." From the woman lounging in her Moroccan room and the man with "his thick watch and the scent of work about him" to the final percussive finish--this is wonderful writing! Glad to be in the book with you.

Nikki Magennis said...

Thank you so much, Donna! I'm blushing ... and it's an honour to be sharing covers with you!

Now it's the weekend, I'm planning to dip into the book. Can't wait to read the rest of 'Dear Professor Pervert'. That excerpt was sexy as hell ... : )