Monday, October 01, 2007

Autumn?


So soon?

My word. I've been all tied up with dying computers and holidays lately, so I've had a web-fast for a few weeks. I've missed all the writing chat, but also it's given me some nice head-space to develop stories and other things.

Writing news - I'm delighted to say my story 'Exes and Whys' should* be appearing in J for Jealousy - edited by the lovely Alison Tyler. It's a kind of twisty dark piece about lovers ex-girlfriends, a mix of burny sex and burny hate. *(Subject to the publisher's final say)

Otherwise, I'm working on...

A Kama Sutra story - The Thunderbolt

The Elephant in the Room - a story about conception, pregnancy and birth

The sound of one hand clapping - a kind of zennish spanking story

Plus the usual mix of odd and involved projects, including what will hopefully be a website - soon!

4 comments:

Alana said...

Hi Ms. Nx,

Congrats all around! I love sexy stories with angst. Can't wait to read all this.

Love,
A

Nikki Magennis said...

Hey Ms A,

Merci madame! And yes, I expect there's a healthy dose of angst to be found in that story. Good fuel for the fire...

Nx

Madelynne Ellis said...

Congrats, Nikki. Hope all those projects are coming along well. And I'm looking forward to seeing your website.

Nikki Magennis said...

Yes, me too, Madelynne! I have it all ready, I just need the nice man who does these things to show me how to stick the pictures onto the internet...I'm thinking it doesn't involve glue, but who knows?

xx