Monday, June 04, 2007

All change!

From now on this blog will be updated much less frequently. News and announcements of publications will be posted, but there will be no more vague ramblings. I find I’m writing blogs when I should be writing fiction – and Blogger has become a huge time sink.

Check out lust bites for regular features from me and a host of other erotica writers – updated several times a week. And hopefully you can expect to see a lot more fiction getting published and stuck on the sidebar as I get my act together and start working harder!

See you all round!

2 comments:

Miss Syl said...

Aw, but, I like keeping up with you.

You will have to vaguely ramble to me over email, or I shall never forgive you.

Nikki Magennis said...

Ah, thanks Syl. I don't know how long I'll be able to stick to my resolution, 'cos I do like rambling. But I think I need an internet diet at the moment...

xxx