Thursday, May 03, 2007

Sex with Strangers


Black Lace's latest 'Wicked Words' anthology is out today!

I'm really stoked to have two stories in this one - I got a bit carried away with the subject. Ahem. Here's a peek:

The Art of Fucking - an artist stuck in her lonely studio has a chance encounter with a life model. This is the pic I used for inspiration:



A Whole New City - I love the mysterious stranger in this story. Here's the description of him:

'His eyes were clear. Green-gold, with a gaze fixed firmly on hers. He was staring like a lion watching prey. A tanned face, with high cheekbones and a hooked nose. Weatherbeaten. When he walked towards the desk Claire noticed his limber way of moving, the easy stride of a man who never stays still for long.


He was wearing the kind of non-descript clothes that would melt into the background anywhere in the world. His shirt and trousers hung off him in shades of black and grey. They said nothing about him and didn’t need to.


His face had such an intensity, his body such disturbing grace, that every nerve in Claire’s body had sparked immediately to attention.'



- want more? Visit lust bites today for tasters of more stories, and tomorrow for a chance to win Sex with Strangers and a mix of other wonderful dirty books. Or click on the book cover to your right to be magically transported to Amazon, where you may buy a copy.

Meanwhile, I've got another anthology in mind. This one got me so buzzing, I've started three stories for it. It's Rachel Kramer Bussel's follow up to 'He's on Top'/'She's on Top', and I've got two weeks to come up with the goods. Nose, grindstone, etc.

P.S. If you're in Scotland and reading this - hie thee to your polling station! This is important! Vote early, vote often!

2 comments:

Alana said...

Nx,

Ah, thanks for the clarification there in regards to the band name and song, etc. However, I'm embarrassed I read that all wrong.

Onward: Thanks for the photo of Michael. He's hot.

And, I'm also working on something for the Yes Sir/Yes Ma'am deal. Very exciting! Which are you going with? Sir? Ma'am? Both? You rock.

A

P.S. What time is it where you are right now? As I type, it's 2:13 p.m. sunny out.

Nikki Magennis said...

Hi A,

I'm going for Sir. Oh yes!

P.S. - I think when you sent that it was 10pm, so we're about 8 hours apart. x