Monday, March 12, 2007

Normal service

...resumed.

A weekend of beaches and visiting and phenomenal tea-drinking sessions with family and old friends. Got back with a suitcase full of pebbles, a bunch of snowdrops and a rested-refreshed mind. Perked up for the next round of deadlines!

Found a nice little surprise in the post, too.

Here's the cover of one of the new Black Lace Quickies, which contains 'All I Have To Do' - a wistful warmfuzzy lost-love piece wrapped up in musicality.

It's my first reprint, and it's a cute wee book. They're only three quid! Out in April! Copies are available to preorder here!

2 comments:

capricornBigcat said...

...but I thought hard-working self-employed folk like yourself didn't take sickies? (I also thought you'd come back from your seaside break all bursting with rude health and rarin' to go!) Ah well - hope you enjoyed the read anyway (anyone there under the blanket with you I wonder?)

Nikki Magennis said...

Ah, you see, that was what I would have done if I'd had the time. What I actually did was work. All bloody day! Carumba!