Thursday, February 15, 2007

Dipping into the strange again.

While looking for erotic circus pictures, I found this fabulous site. I could explore it all day. Mostly its worksafe, but for a few dark corners.

And I also recently discovered hentai - a few centuries after everyone else. This beautiful picture was in Scarlet magazine, but if you put 'hentai' into google then a whole universe of strange and disturbing stuff comes up, a lot of which I'm sure is illegal. Take care when exploring, cosmonauts.



Today I'm thinking Barbarella, Bongwater, music videos and Fabulous Costumes. Psyching myself up to write the first chapter, which keeps eluding me...I think it needs to be darker and wilder. I'm toying with Jack Kerouac's advice on writing just now:

"No pause to think of proper word but the infantile pileup of scatological buildup words till satisfaction is gained, which will turn out to be a great appending rhythm to a thought and be in accordance with Great Law of timing."

Oh my.

No comments: