Friday, December 22, 2006

Premature orgasmification. And prizes...


Oops. Last night, despite being very tired and not really in the mood boyf and I did our bit for global peace. What with festive visitors and celebrations, we worked out the only window for our mutual orgasm for world peace was two o'clock this morning.

...but now I see there's a countdown and it's sposed to be synchronised globally. Now that's what I call ambitious.

For those of you who'd like to spread some orgasmic peace energy, zero hour is at about 3 this afternoon in the UK. Unless boyf wants to really impress his work colleagues and I want to thoroughly dismay my relatives, I think we're going to miss the big bang. But who knows, I might be able to sneak off somewhere and give myself a sly tickle, because I do think it's a nice idea. And they even have a T-shirt with the slogan 'We came in peace' which will make a lovely last minute Christmas present for Aunty Dot.

In other news, nip over to lust bites today for a very special festive post. With prizes!

No comments: