Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Lust bites - a new blog is born!

I'm not sure what happened - I got all excited and just made a new blog for all us smutty writers. Nip over to Lust Bites to witness the birth of what might just be something quite special...


Oh, and for lady erotica writers who'd like to be a part of it, please just send me your email and I'll sign you up. We ain't got door rules or a dress code yet, so roll up before we start getting full!

(nikki dot magennis at googlemail dot com)

5 comments:

Ti said...

Hooray. I probably need to get a blogger blog now, don't I?

Nikki Magennis said...

Hey Ti! Is that you? Oh woman of mystery, show yourself!

Tilly said...

Yes. I don't know what happened to the rest of my name.

*looks under desk*

Nikki Magennis said...

Look, here it is.

'LLY'

Now glue yourself back together and join in! I hope you've brought the were-gang.

Miss Syl said...

Great idea. Looking forward to seeing how it develops. And I hope you're feeling better. And I hope you can get me a snog with your cute editor. :-P