Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Hyperventilation...

It's cold, and I can hear the thunder of Christmas approaching. Being of the elfish persuasion, I am painting chairs feverishly. As well as hacking and primping and tweaking over at Lustbites. Swing by and join in - we're having a whale of a time.
Our Wednesday session is devoted to man-crushes. Should I be embarrassed by some of my more outre fancy men? Help me out by telling me your favourite Daydream Lover. (Boys can play too - we're not fussy. And we won't bite. Much.)

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey Nik!

So tomorrow we get to talk about our secret crushes? Mine's not so secret, but I love to talk about him!

Nikki Magennis said...

Oh yes. All the embarrassing ones. See you there!

x

Lively Lad said...

....but you said it was "for female writers" and I thought "oops"- 'cos you never indicated that in your write-up on the Erotic Readers/Writers site - so can I have a love bite please? (maybe that should be a lust bite on second thoughts!)
Gordon Islander

Nikki Magennis said...

Hey Gordon.

I know, I know, I need to explain it all fully somewhere. We've all been working dead hard to get the thing up and running, and we got carried away!

Hold on, I'll do it here...