Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Got an idea

It's been a regular Black Lace-fest over at romancebytheblog today. I got all shivery and start to think erotica could change the world...

And I was just thinking - if I set up one of those group blog things, who'd be up for contributing? Mathilde Madden suggested something similar recently. A place for discussion and misbehaving. I'm a hopeless technophobe, but it might just woik. Shall I set one up, or will I be the only one at the party, with a crumpled paper hat and a sausage on a stick and no-one to play with?

And what could we call it? Smutbites. No, no, wait: Lovebites - surely that's taken? Quick, I'm going to see if I can reserve it...

6 comments:

Lively Lad said...

Hi Nikki
Go forrit, gal! (tho' can I suggest you call it 'LUSTbites'- it sounds much sexier, and honest injun, you can have the copyright!
Gordon

P.S. You ever thought of running an erotic writing course? I don't think anyone else is doing one (well at least in the UK)

Madelynne said...

I'll join you, Nikki. Think I already told you that.

Nikki said...

Cool. We can always have a small but select group! I'm checking out the 'lustbites', Gordon, thanks.

Wendy Wootton said...

Well, I've signed up... it was just me and Various when I last looked! Don't expect me to say too much though... I'll just sit on the sidelines and observe the brilliance of the rest of you. ;)

kathrynoh said...

Sounds like fun. I'd like to be in it.

kristina lloyd said...

You know, I could be tempted! I've been having such a good time over there today, esp for one who supposedly isn't into blogging. So maybe now I have to eat my words (ah, now there's a title ... Eat My Words.)