Friday, October 13, 2006

Wisdom of the ages...

I just got this email from my mother. I think she's trying to cheer me up as I get older. Thought I had to share some of the quotes with you...

Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened.
-Cora Harvey Armstrong-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the bitch up with cookies.
- (Unknown) -

My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
-Maryon Pearson-

If you can' t be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.
-Catherine-


Have a good weekend, y'all.

Nikki xx

2 comments:

emma said...

I think I've got two skinny women inside of me.

Nikki said...

Hi Emma,

Two skinny women theory? It's plausible.

I wish they would just argue among themselves and let me eat my chips in peace....