Thursday, September 14, 2006

To do list

If you're a Libra, you will never be able to make a decision. I once burst into tears holding a menu in a restaurant because I just couldn't make up my mind. (And yes, this was as a grown adult.)

Today I have a long list of things I should do. Mostly stories. It goes:

Cuba
Fake lesbian
Punk
Housebound novel/Housebound novella (Oh great, a choice within a choice.)
Dr Sex
Tax return (I know that one won't get picked til I feel the chill breath of HM Customs on the back of my neck)
Small loves
The poker club


I should just pick one and start it, but I'm feeling like I've got a menu in front of me and the waiter is hovering over my shoulder and the rest of the table is looking at me expectantly.

Ah fuck it. I'm going with Punk, even if it doesn't have the most pressing deadline.

But maybe Cuba...

1 comment:

Saskia Walker said...

I'm not even a Libra, what's my excuse? :)