Monday, July 31, 2006

Under gloom

It's a day when the rain drips steadily off the gutters and down the back of your neck. I've done something to my back so I can't sit in a chair for long. Like an old lady, I must lie flat on my back, unmoving. Probably a chakra problem. Nothing to do with hours sitting in front of a baleful computer and not writing.
There are times I'd kill for an excuse to be not able to write, but today I've got three stories begging for attention and a load of research fresh in my mind that I don't want to lose. Ow.

There it goes again. I am off to lie prone on the living room floor and watch the Glasgow monsoon. Adios, lumbago calls...

3 comments:

Alana said...

Hey! I hope you feel better soon.

A

Saskia Walker said...

Ouch, hope you feel better soon! :(

Sluggy said...

Its Thursday now NiKKi. Are you still flat on your back?