Monday, July 03, 2006

Look! I made links!!!

Pop the champagne, I think I'm getting the hang of this blogging thing. If it's all worked right, there should now be links at the side there, to the novel and some other writer's blogs. If you happen to be one of them (- does a little flag go up when someone links to you?) I hope this is okay, I'm still lurching round the technology, and haven't even started on the etiquette yet.

I mean, is it forward to link to someone? Or am I way too old fashioned? Ah boy, I'll get there one day...

4 comments:

Shanna said...

Wee! I'm a linkette :)

Links are good, in my experience. Thank you for including me! s.

Saskia Walker said...

Hey Nikki. Lovely to "meet" you!

Madelynne said...

Nope, no flags. But thanks for the link.

wendywoo said...

Thanks for linking to me! I've linked back to you from my blog too... :)